The use of telehealth is going to be critical this pandemic. Are you equipped?
To curb the spread of coronavirus, Medicare is expanding their coverage of telehealth services to allow beneciaries to seek care from their home. Providers will now be paid for virtual care at the same rate they are reimbursed for in-person visits
It’s still confusing right now and your practice will need to ensure that all regulatory and coverage requirements are met prior to submitting claims for reimbursement.
Don’t lose revenue because you don’t know how to code or bill for telemedicine services.
With AAPC’s Telemedicine & Telehealth Reference Guide, you’ll be able to tackle intricate rules and guidelines for telehealth services–from coding, billing, and reimbursement to technology, compliance and legal requirements.
Save time and secure optimal revenue with this indispensable guide. You will learn what services meet the requirements for telehealth reimbursement, who can perform them, and more.
Telemedicine & Telehealth Reference Guide can improve your understanding of telehealth and help you:
- Conquer the fundamentals of telehealth and telemedicine services
- Learn the ins and outs of who can provide telehealth servicesl
- Get to know the basics of Medicare telehealth reimbursementl
- Tackle compliance issues for telemedicine and telehealthl
- Get expert advice on credentialing and privilegingl
- Gain tips for managing rapidly changing telehealth and telemedicine technologyl
Plus, enjoy these bonus features:
- Special section for notes in the margins to keep critical pointers at your ngertips
- Answers to commonly asked questionsl
- Quick Reference to applicable regulationsl