Best Orthopedic Hospital
Anup Institute of Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation is one of the Best Orthopedic Hospital in India. AIOR is a 110 bedded Orthopaedic Super Speciality Hospital Established in the year 1991, was established by Padmashree Dr. R.N. Singh and over the years has evaluated to provide best Orthopaedic Treatments under One Roof. ANUP Institute of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation (AIOR) has completed 30 years of service to mankind and recently we celebrated its existence with Pride & Vigour.
Anup Institute of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation is the first NABH accredited single specialty Hospital in East India, a leading name in the healthcare spectrum and has had a robust presence in Patna since 1989. AIOR is the Most Trusted & Best Orthopedic Hospital with best Orthopaedic Trauma and Arthroplasty facilities in India, have maintained the World Class Standards and is represented by the team of internationally trained and acclaimed Doctors having vast experience.
AIOR among one of the Best Orthopedic Hospital in India cater to patients not only from Bihar and other states of India but also International patients from across the Globe. AIOR have State of operation theatre with live surgery beaming facility, Best Robotic assisted arm, Computer assisted orthopaedic surgery platform and latest & best in class Navigation platform.
- At AIOR the team of the best orthopedic doctors perform more than 2500 major surgeries including complex Trauma, Spine, hip and knee replacements surgeries with revision surgeries for total Hip and Knee replacement.
- We have Satellite Clinics at Assam, Golma (Saharsa, Bihar) and West Patna. We frequently have International Visitations – Eminent Surgeons from the United Kingdom, South Korea
- AIOR, receives patients from not only the state of Bihar but also from across the Globe.
Orthopedic treatment with BEST APPROACH FOR EACH PATIENT
- The best possible treatment at Best Orthopedic Hospital in Bihar India. When patients need it. No matter where they live.
- That’s the world we envision. And it’s why we continue to push the boundaries of what’s possible. Collaborating in new and exciting ways to provide innovative solutions with advanced patient care and expanded access.
- Now with the addition of the robotics arm in our portfolio of surgical technologies isn’t just practical. It’s visionary.