Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, The Best Orthopedic Doctor for Child orthopedic Care and Surgery at AIOR will ensure the best orthopedic treatment to the children. The orthopedic problems faced by children are different from those of an adult, as the childrens are still growing and their body response to the orthopedic problems like injury, any infection or deformities in the bone are different from the fully grown person.
Many issues which look like an orthopedic problem in the childs may resolve with time and many deformities may need early treatment for healthy life. Children with complex paediatric problems such as cerebral palsy and spina bifida are best managed by a combined medical-surgical team approach.
Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon & Child Orthopedist
At AIOR Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon & Child Orthopedist Team are specialised, highly trained and experienced doctors or surgeons with exceptional diagnose and treatment track record. A Paediatric Orthopaedist has chosen to make paediatric care the core of his medical practice. A Paediatric Orthopaedist has typically graduated from an approved medical school (five years), completed an approved Orthopaedic residency programme (three years) and then super-specialised in an accredited Paediatric Orthopaedic Unit .
AIOR Division of Pediatric Orthopaedics at the AIOR Hospital Center offers a compassionate and caring environment, and a broad range of the most advanced surgical and clinical services and support, for children and their families.
Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon Team & Staff at AIOR
The Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon Team & Staff at AIOR are Dedicated and helpful, right from the booking the appointment to first visit to Surgery or Treatment and After Surgery or Treatment care. The staff at AIOR is specifly trained to handle the Children while diagnosis, during Treatment and after treatment.
The Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon Team have a clear understanding of the specific & special needs of children with orthopaedic disorders and provide expertise in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of conditions.
- Dedicated child-friendly Outpatient unit and a 100 bedded exclusive paediatric ward
- Cerebral Palsy Clinic which offers various treatment modalities such as Neuro-developmental therapy, Botulinum (Botox) injections, multi-level soft tissue and bony surgery and comprehensive post-op rehabilitation.
- Multi-discipinary Spina Bifida Clinic, where children with spina bifida get comprehensive care from various specialists such as a paediatric orthopaedist, a pediatric surgeon, urologist, neurosurgeon, rehabilitation specialist etc. in one hospital visit
- Clubfoot Clinic to provide clubfoot casting by the Ponseti technique and management of complex relapsed clubfoot by soft tissue releases, tendon transfers or external fixators as appropriate
- Neonatal Hip Screening Clinic by clinical examination and Dynamic Ultrasound for high-risk babies and further management by harness, plaster spica or surgery
- Child & Adolescent Hip Clinic for the management of conditions such as Developmental dysplasia of the hip (congenital hip dislocation), Perthes disease, Slipped capital femoral epiphysis etc. All complex pelvic osteotomies such as Triple innominate osteotomy, Peri-acetabular osteotomy will be performed here.
- Limb Reconstruction & Deformity Correction Clinic using Ilizarov / Orthofix fixators and ‘8’ plate epiphysiodesis for correction of angular deformities.Comprehensive Rehabilitation Facilities for children with physical and developmental disabilities
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation Facilities for children with physical and developmental disabilities
- Bracces and Aid – We offer all the latest moulded orthosis and aids for rehabilitation of paralytic and disabled children