Knee Replacement Surgery performed by AIOR Joint replacement department is an unparalleled & incomparable surgical procedure whereby the diseased knee joint is replaced with artificial material. Knee replacement surgery is the last form of treatment when the other non surgical methods won't be able to help patients to achieve mobility or reduce pain.
At AIOR the group of experienced surgeons with advanced orthopedic treatment technologies plan and execute the Knee replacement surgery with post surgery healing care to each individual patient. The revolutionary technology the orthopedic surgical Robotic Arm & the PC Navigation Surgery Technology offers higher accuracy and alignment with no window for surgical errors.
Our team of experienced, dedicated and skilled doctors are backed by the best & versatile team of physiotherapists, activity therapists, nursing and different paramedical workers. They take care of each and every patient and ensures speedy recovery of our patients.
Symptoms of KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY
Signs that shows that you might need Knee Replacement Surgery:
- Injury like Ligament tear or Meniscus tear.
- A deformity in the Knee since birth.
- Severe pain in knee that needs a daily dose of painkillers.
- Unable to perform your daily routine living activities.
- Severe deformity associated with arthritis.
If you are suffering from any of the above mentioned symptoms you should consult the best orthopedic doctor in AIOR patna for the best Knee Replacement treatment.
In most of the cases the non surgical treatment can be possible, if needed then the Knee replacement surgery can be performed by most Advanced Robotic Arm.
Procedure of Knee Replacement Surgery
Your doctor will examine you for knee replacement surgery & will see your medical record. Apart from a physical examination, an X-ray of the knee or in some care the MRI is needed to make a clean diagnosis. The primary line of treatment is almost non-operative in most of the cases but the surgery needed will depend on the symptoms and condition of the knee of the patient.
People who proceed with knee surgery commonly complain about being unable to perform the daily necessary activities like walking, taking stairs, working, sleeping, golf shot on socks and shoes, sitting for long periods of your time.
Xray Images after Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery has long life sustainability and the life span of the knee implant can be around 15-20 years, when the patient takes the needed precautions as directed by the surgeon and the patient care team.
- Playing contact sports (Football/Cricket/Rugby/hockey)
The precautions every Patients must following after Knee Joint Replacement Surgery:
- Don’t step on slippery floors without non-skid socks or shoes
- Don’t sit on soft sofas or chairs that you sink down into
- Don’t forget to use your walker or cane as prescribed
- Don’t get up at night without a nightlight on
- Don’t drive when on narcotics for pain
- Don’t start driving until your doctor gives permission for the same. The patient should take care of the following or other points as described by the Doctor for speedy Total Knee Replacement Recovery and long life of implant joint.
Knee replacements surgery has been performed for years and over the period of time the surgical techniques are being improved. As with any surgery, there are risks involved but the kind of the risk involved in Knee surgery with the help of technology like Robotic Surgical Arm & Navigation System is minimised.
There are patients who were unable to walk, been able to walk on the very first day after the operation and within a couple of months that can ride a bicycle or dance on DJ.