Welcome to Anup Institute for Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation – Liabrary
Anup institute for Orthopaedics and rehabilitation library was set in the year 2008 and we have a huge collection of Medical books ,informational CD, International and National Journals ( Orthopaedics and Medical Journals)
We define It was revamped in the Year ….and innaugrated by DR.K.H.Sancheti sir in the year …( please find attached Photo with Dr.KH sancheti in the time line of AIOR )
In the year 2019…as the world changes to a digital platform we are not far behing and we present a fully functional Digital Library… http://www.cybrarian.in/AIOR125
You can access books, get books / journals / DVD issued and reserved
MissionWe equip our students for a knowledge-driven, global society, and we support research and scholarly communication through collaborative opportunities.
VisionAIOR Library will be a strategic institutional asset that develops and delivers new methods of creating and supporting knowledge resources. We will enrich teaching and learning and fuel research at Patna and worldwide.
Contact Us : Amrta Kumari (Master Of Library & Information Science)
Email : email@example.com
Library Rules And Regulations Rules
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library
- Online registration and creation od computer generated id and password is mandate for logging in liabrary
- Silence to be maintained
- No discussion permitted inside the library
- Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises
Students are allowed to library only on production of their authorized/valid Identity Cards
- Monday to Friday 8 am to 8pm
- Saturday 8 am to 5 pm
Books will be issued on presentation of the library card along with the ID card. Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
Materials borrowed should be returned on or before the due date stamped, if returned late overdue fine will be charged for the delayed period.
If the books are lost, Then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.
Take special care to maintain the library borrower cards.Do not fold, alter entries made on the cards, Members are responsible for the entire set of library borrower card issued to them.
Loss of borrower card should be reported to the librarian. Duplicate card may be issued against formal application and fine.
Library borrower cards are valid for the entire duration of the course to access library facilities At the end of the course borrower cards shall be returned to the library.
Each student shall obtain No dues certificate from the library after returning all the books issued, surrendering the borrower’s cards and after paying outstanding dues, if any.
Students are require to handle the books/ Journal very carefully; marking with pencil , writing or highlighting , tearing the pages or mutilating the same in any other way will be viewed very seriously. In such case reader shall be held responsible unless these are brought to the notice of the library staff at the time of issue.
SC/ST students of college can become a member of the book bank giving application along with caste certificate, by paying refundable membership fee of Rs. 100 for UG Rs.200 for PG for the full duration of course.
Members of the book bank will be issued 4 textbooks for each semester. Book shall be returned within two days after the theory examination, otherwise a fine of Rs.1/- per day will be charged.
This section has Encyclopedia, dictionaries, Textbooks Reference books etc. which are only available for reference. User can make use of these resources.
In these section journals, general magazines and news letter are available. They are arranged alphabetically. The latest issues are displayed on display rack and other previous issues are arranged in the drawer. Bound volumes of periodicals are arranged in rack alphabetically and are meat only for reference within the library